There is a saying that Eyes tells a lot of human feelings without using the mouth or any gesture. Especially women say a lot through her eyes. It represents the first beauty feature of the face. When those beautiful eyes become like eye bags, dull and puffy due to dark circles, then it’s a serious issue for most of the women. Not only women! men also suffering from dark circles. From the very young age only, people asking how to get rid of dark circles under eyes 😥 So there are many ways which can easily be treated at home.
Most of the people getting panic about how to get rid of the dark circles under eyes? because the skin under the eyes is very sensitive, smooth and complicated. When eyes don’t have enough rest then black circle form. Bags under eyes and dark circles under eyes make you look old. The main reason is lack of sleep and this stresses the skin under the eyes and therefore that area becomes week and saggy which will lead to puffy and dark eyes. Now the problematic question i.e how to get rid of dark circles under eyes ? have an answer, which can take away eye black, eye bags, black rings, etc by easy home remedies for dark circles.
How To Get Rid of Dark Circles Permanently
- How To Get Rid of Dark Circles Permanently
- Main Causes of Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Natural Home Remedies for Dark Circles Under Eyes
- 1. Coconut Water
- 2. Tomato and Lemon Juice
- 3. Turmeric and Butter Milk
- 4. Almond Oil
- 5.Rose petals and Milk
- 6.Cucumber for Dark Circles
- 7.Cold Green Tea Bags
- 8. Potatoes
- 10.Mint Leaves
- Additional about how to get rid of dark circles
There are certain daily behaviour things which have to be changed to remove bags under the eyes. Under eye circles mainly occur when you’re going with a lot of pressure or unstable life. To get rid of dark circles under eyes we have to sleep on time. This will definitely disappear the dark circles fast for sure. Therefore, this will be the permanent solution for the rest of your life. 🙂
Many people ask me how to get rid of dark circles? I tell them to have a stress free life. Yeah, it’s very important in today’s life for every individual to have a tension free life in order to escape from dark circles around eyes and other issues.
Main Causes of Dark Circles Under Eyes
The questions like what causes dark circles under eyes? and what causes bags under eyes? are enormous but there are small things mainly effect are as follows.
- Lack of sleep
- Irregular lifestyle
- High heat in the body
- Salt Consumption
Natural Home Remedies for Dark Circles Under Eyes
There are many natural homemade remedies which actually does work for the problem of dark circles.
- Coconut Water
- Tomato & Lemon Juice
- Turmeric & Butter Milk
- Almond Oil
- Rose Petals & Milk
- Green Tea Bags
- Mint Leaves
1. Coconut Water
#how to get rid of dark circles
Coconut water is a divine water which removes heat from your body by drinking. Not only for drinking purpose you can also use it externally to dark circles. It has a lot of good health factors which actually helps human, one of the best parts of this is removing puffiness under eyes when smiling and also for dark circles of care detox. Coconut oil also very good for wrinkles. If you ask me coconut oil for wrinkles does it work? I say yes.
How To Get Rid of Dark Circles Using Coconut Water
- Take a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of coconut water.
- Dip the cotton completely in it for 1- minute.
- Take out the cotton without squeezing.
- Close your eyes and put that cotton on the eyes covering the full eyes for 10minutes.
- Try to take more cotton as it has to cover under the eyes as well.
- Repeat this once in a week.
- It hydrates the skin and removes eyes dullness.
2. Tomato and Lemon Juice
#how to remove dark circles under eyes
Tomato and lemon act as a natural remedy for under eye circles. The mixture of this juice really helps to get rid of dark circles. Today dark circles under eyes men are more, so to them, it actually works out.
Process for Allure of Darkness
- Take ripen tomato juice and one lemon.
- Squeeze the lemon juice and talk out the pulp of tomato.
- Mix it consistently in order to form a jelly-like substance.
- Through middle finger apply under the eyes and gently massage like a pendulum.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat this thrice a week.
3. Turmeric and Butter Milk
#how to get rid of eye bags
As we know turmeric is one of the spices used in the kitchen. In India Tumeric places a very important role for beauty purpose. It has anti-bacterial properties. For the question how to get rid of dark circles or dark eyes this turmeric answers in the best way.
The Best Eye Cream For Dark Circles Process Is As Follows
- Take a half tablespoon of turmeric and add buttermilk to it until it turns like a cream.
- Apply it through a makeup brush under the eyes.
- Let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Again use an ice cube and rub the area for 30 seconds.
- Later wash it off.
- Therefore this cream helps for side eye wrinkles, wrinkles under eyes at 21 etc.
- Especially it helped me in lines under my eyes.
- Keep doing regularly before going to bed.
4. Almond Oil
#essential oil for dark circles
Almond oil is having heavy supplements which are very effective for all type of skins. Especially it is used for skin brightening. It gives the glow to the skin. Using almond oil regularly is a good habit before sleeping. If you use this! you never get the problems like eye discolouring, dark veins under eyes, wrinkle under eyes, puffy around eyes etc.
Procedure for Removal of Dark Under Eyes
- Take a tablespoon of almond oil
- Do massage with that oil maximum as you can.
- Wash it off in lukewarm water.
- It also removes the puffiness and reduces the eye bags.
5.Rose petals and Milk
#Puffy under eyes and swollen under eye
Roses petals used for the treatment of dark circles as a remedy meaning is the solution for eye puffines, purple under eyes, black under eyes and redness under eyes. These problems will be solved with the petals of a rose
Process for removing under eye circles
- Take some rose petals.
- Dip those rose petals in milk.
- Take them and put on the closed eyes.
- Keep it for 20 minutes.
- It gives relief to your eyes.
By following the above steps you will find solutions not only for puffy or swollen but also for the problems like dark eye circles, dark spots under eyes, black circles around eyes, black bags under eyes, dots under eyes and so on…
6.Cucumber for Dark Circles
#How to get rid dark circles under eyes permanently
Cucumber on eyes gives coolness and relief.Why do people put cucumbers on their eyes means, it removes dullness and get rid of eye bags. Cucumber for eyes is an easy method to remove eye bags. A lot of people search for how to get rid of dark circles under eyes ? for them, cucumber helps a lot.
Cucumber Eye Treatments
There are two ways of cucumber eye treatment. One for cumber on eyes for bags and another cucumber for eyes dark circles.
The first way to get rid of dark circles is as follows
- The very know method is cut the slices in a circular shape.
- Put them on eyes for half an hour.
- Do it regularly for best results fast
The second way to get rid of eye bags is as follows
- Take the cucumber and make a fine juice from it.
- Apply the juice through cotton and just slightly snap under the eyes.
- After that gentle massage in the semi-circular motion.
- This will help you dark bags and circle go away.
7.Cold Green Tea Bags
#Green tea for eyes bags
Green tea has a lot of benefits as we all know. These green tea bags really help to the problem of people having baggy eyes, eye puffiness. Green tea bags under eyes removes all the problems around the eyes.
Green tea bags play a good role for the people facing the question of how to get rid of dark circles. Best way to treat dark circles and also black circles.
Green Tea for Eyes
- Take the green tea bags and place them in a water
- Later freeze them for about 15 minutes.
- Take it out and put those bags on the eyes.
- You will see the magic 😆
- The easiest way to get rid of a cold under eye circles.
How to get rid of dark circles? this question can be answered easily with the above method.
#How to get rid of dark circles naturally
Potatoes play a major part in removing the darkness from the skin. To get rid of dark circles the coming procedure will help. Potato is the favourite vegetable for a lot of the people, but it can be used for external use and it a hidden beauty tip. What causes darkness under eyes means watching the screen for a long time. Potato is the good remedy.
Process For Dark Circles Removal Fast and Naturally
- Take the potato and peel off.
- Cut into slices and gently rub eyes with those slices.
- Another way is to make the potato grated and dip them soak them in water for 2 minutes
- Add one tablespoon of honey in it.
- Mix them and apply on eyes.
- This will help to reduce the problem fast.
#Permanent dark circles treatment
Orange is a citrus fruit has a lot of vitamins which give energy to humans. This orange helps in many ways for the problem how to get rid of dark circles?
Oranges help to remove permanent dark circles
- Take the orange and blend it.
- Apply that under the eyes and rub gently.
- It will take away the redness, wrinkles and darkness.
- Repeat this problem twice a week for better results.
#how to get rid of dark circles around your eyes
Mint leaves contain peppermint having super health qualities, especially for digestion. How to get rid dark circles? quickly means mint leaves. These leaves help to eradicate the dark circles under eyes, eye puffiness, etc. It’s having high benefits definitely solve the issue of black circles around eyes.
How To Reduce Dark Circles Using Mint Leaves
- The skin under the eyes have tissues which become week
- To strengthen that mint leaves are useful.
- Take some mint leaves and grind it.
- Add some castor oil to it.
- Apply the affected area.
- You will observe the change.
You will seel the coolness and calmness around the eyes that will get rid of dark circles.
#how to get rid of dark circles under eyes overnight
Milk helps to recreate the skin cells. It lightens the dark skin and helps to protect from harmful bacteria. Using milk under the eyes will solve the problem ie how to get rid of dark circles?
Milk also acts as a good moisturizer for the sensitive area that is under the eyes. Therefore it is a good and affordable to use regularly.
How to fix bags under eyes using milk
- Take a cold milk.
- Soak the cotton in the milk.
- Squeeze the cotton completely.
- Put on the eyes covering all the dark circles.
- Wash it off with cold water after 20 minutes.
Additional about how to get rid of dark circles
- Have a healthy and regular sleep.
- Avoid watching screens for a long time.
- Have a good diet.
- Do regular exercise.
- Be stress-free
- Don’t panic for small problems, it leads to tension
- Do meditation.
- Have a beautiful mindset in order to have freeness in your body.
Follow all these remedies which give wonderful results. Note: If you do with good intention it will definitely give the fruitful result.
These are simple DIY which is homemade and easily available. Suggest you a patch test before doing any remedies.
“The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.”
Follow the top 100 home remedies for more updates.