Lice are one of the insects which occur mainly on the scalp and on the hair, sometimes they appear on the body as well. How do you get lice? The word Lice sounds weird and it’s structure also weird! 👿 these lice completely survive on human blood. Generally, lice problem occurs once in a lifetime for everyone, especially it is high in girls! Hair lice and body lice are completely different from each other. In other terms, it is called lice infestation as it spreads to close contact. These are irritating and itchy, they create the weird situations in public. In children, it is a most common issue. How to get rid of lice! is the tricky question. Certain solutions have to be taken before the problem become worse.
How Does Lice Look Like
There are different types of lice, they are technically referred like pubic lice, super lice, sea lice, body lice, head lice, book lice, hair lice, etc. Sometimes these create a lot of problem in our daily life. Head lice are the most common problem comparing to other lice infestation. These spread very fast especially to the people who are always near you, In school, the child sitting beside you, also get those lice.
How to Check For Lice
The first symptom is itching with this you can identify easily. One head louse means the whole family suffers.They suck the human blood and they can’t live without the blood. These bloody lice in hair 👿 mainly targets the girl child (preschool & high school). The Mother has to take care of their child because the school child does not care it on there own so, all they can do is scratching their head :roll: . Its the parent responsibility because if you ignore and feel that it’s not a big issue then it will suck the blood on the head, then other problem arises like dandruff problem, hair falls, later it affects the life of that child.
Briefly About The Lice
There are three forms nits, nymph and adult louse.The life cycle of lice is first it form the nits means lice eggs, next it grows then it is a nymph later it totally turn in to adult lice which is ready to put more lice eggs. These are dangerous if we neglect because they can be transmitted to the close people.
The Main Causes of Getting Lice
How itchy is lice? means horrible and one of the first symptoms of lice is itching.The Lice forms when we don’t wash our hair regularly then itching starts, there a wound will come in that area then these insects are born, As we know that Human body itself a mud, for supposing when we rub the skin on the hand we can feel and see a sand-like substance. I just wanted to convey you that, it is not a new thing insects can be produced by a human body only when we don’t care the body in an hygiene. Why do lice itch means as they suck the blood through that sensation we get itchiness.
- Not taking proper head care
- Irregular head wash
- Not applying good hair oils
- A lot of sweat.
- Playing in the rains
- Close contact with already lice infected person
- Using the combs, brushes of already infected person
Home Remedies to Kill Head Lice
- Home Remedies to Kill Head Lice
- 1. Neem Leaves
- 2. Ginger Paste
- 3. Camphor & Coconut Oil
- 4. Basil Leaves
- 5. Curd and Lemon
- 7. Tea Tree Oil
- 8. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 9. Onions
- 10. Fenugreek Seeds
- Additional Tips To Remove Lice In Hair
There so many home remedies to get rid of lice fast and quickly and it shows the results very soon. The following remedies are defined as home remedies for lice removal and they are as follows
- Neem leaves
- Ginger paste
- Camphor and Coconut Oil
- Basil Leaves
- Curd and Lemon
- Bitter Gourd
- Tea Tree Oil
- Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Fenugreek Seeds
1. Neem Leaves
#how to get rid of lice fast
People ask once in there lifetime about how to get rid of lice? for them, neem leaves are the best option, because the anti-bacterial properties of neem kill the lice very fast. Its soreness will get way the lice in a very short span. Getting rid of lice in the house is the easiest way because going to doctors will make money loss and of time consumption.
Essential Ingredients for Lice Treatment
- Neem leaves
- Almond Oil
Procedure To Get Away The Lice Instantly
- Take some fresh need leaves.
- Wash it off cleanly.
- Grand it with water until you a get good mixture.
- Add one tablespoon of Almond oil.
- Apply with cotton from the roots because hair lice always hitch at the hair follicle.
- Let it dry for 30 minutes.
- Wash the hair with lukewarm water.
- It’s of the easiest for how to get rid of lice.
You also use neem oil before sleep, comb your hair with Lice comb and wash it off with warm water in the morning. Use this 2-3 times in a week.
2. Ginger Paste
#how to get rid of lice eggs and how to get of lice naturally.
Ginger is paste is one of the good remedies to get rid of lice. Don’t ever dream about having lice in your life because it’s a horrible situation you will suffer. Lice in curly hair somewhat difficult, for those type of hair ginger paste, is the moms best friend lice removal for their child. What do lice do means they roam all over the head makes uncomfortable and disturbs you by this you can’t concentrate on your work. Some believe an increase in head lice pregnancy period. So, Follow this easy DIY remedy to remove head lice pregnancy.
- Ginger paste
- Lemon juice
- Almond Oil
Process for the removing the head lice quickly
- Take some ginger and some water to it.
- Put it in mixxy and make a fine paste.
- Take it out in a glass bowl.
- Add one tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Add two tablespoon of Almond Oil.
- Apply it to the hair from the hair follicle.
- Cover the full head and put a past cover over it.
- Wait for 30 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
This remedy will give the best answer the query of mom’s how to get rid of lice!. This is proven remedy for many people.
3. Camphor & Coconut Oil
# Home Remedies for Lice
It is old and ancient technique followed by the Indian people. These are the really useful remedy when you ask any Indian about How to get rid of lice? they will definitely say this remedy first. How to get rid of lice at home means camphor with coconut is the solution. Camphor has many health benefits for skin and hair. Hence, use camphor, coconut oil and lice treatment.
- Coconut Oil
Process for the lice disease
- Take some camphor (2/3).
- Take the coconut Oil in a bowl.
- Boil the coconut oil on the stove for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the camphor and dilute it.
- Take it off from the stove and cool it.
- Apply to the head covering the roots with the cotton.
- Put it for 30 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water with a mild shampoo that repels the head lice.
4. Basil Leaves
#how to get rid of lice naturally at home fast
Basil leaves are the holly leaves. It many health benefits which will diagnose the big-big health problems. Thes basil leaves are good home remedies. How to remove lice eggs from hair home remedies? if you ask me the I suggest basil leaves.
- Basil leaves
- Coconut oil
- Lemon Juice
Process For The Removing of Lice Naturally
- Take some basil leaves.
- Grind it in a jar with required water to make a fine paste.
- Take it off from the jar and place it in a bowl.
- Add one tablespoon of coconut oil and one tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You will see some lice control on your head.
- Do it 2-3 times in a week.
5. Curd and Lemon
#how to get rid of lice without cutting your hair
Curd and lemon is the most effective lice treatment at home and a natural head lice treatment. The acidic properties of lemon will help to reduce the lice. Curd cools the head and relief from itchiness and wounds on the head.
- Amla Oil
Process For The Head Lice Bug
- Take the curd which is preserved in a freeze for 2-3 days.
- Add one complete lemon juice.
- Add one tablespoon of amla oil.
- Stir well and apply on the head.
- This is the best cure for head lice remedy and easy way to get rid of lice.
6. Bitter Gourd
#how to get rid of lice and nits
It is bitter in nature and one of the best ways to kill lice. It is very useful and healthy vegetable for the human life. Taking the bitter in our good protect us from various diseases. Lice transmission also reduced because the lice will be weak if we apply this to the head. There are many ways to kill lice but this will be the ultimate good and natural way and also a unique remedy.
- Bitter gourd.
Simple Procedure and Easiest Way To Get Rid Of Lice
- Take one complete bitter gourd and cut into pieces.
- Put them in a jar and grind it.
- Add some water for making the thick consistency.
- Wait for an hour and wash it off with the shampoo
- Use hot water for washing because many people ask does hot water kill lice?
- I say yes!
7. Tea Tree Oil
#how to get rid of lice with tea tree oil for lice
Tea tree oil is the essential oil used for many skin issues and for hair as well, but it also creates wonder for the lice problem. One of the best oil treatment for lice and helps to eradicate. The question od using shampoo for killing lice like does lice shampoo kill nits means yes! but it is a temporary relief. Using chemical shampoo may damage your scalp and damage your hair as well.
- Only one item tea tree oil 🙂
Process for how to get rid of lice right way
- Take a few drops of tea tree oil.
- Apply the roots from one side to another.
- Likewise, complete it by covering the full head.
- It should cover the edges of the hair.
- Make it as a daily habit
- Using this you never see lice infection.
8. Apple Cider Vinegar
#Apple cider vinegar head lice treatment
The Vinegar lice treatment has many useful properties which give the best results. By using these removing lice is not a problem. How to get rid of lice eggs in hair fast by means of vinegar is will discussed below.
- Apple cider vinegar.
- Some sent flower leaves.
Process for how to get rid of lice naturally with vinegar
- Take two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Add one tablespoon of dried sent flower leaves powder.
- Make a paste and apply on the head.
- Let it dry for 30 minutes and wash it off with luke water.
#how to get rid of lice without chemicals
Their many chemicals available in the market doesn’t work well. By applying onion lice will die instantly, using this there will be no itchy scalp, no dandruff no lice. This the power of the onion 🙂
Acacia concinna ( shikakai powder)
Procedure For The Large Lice
- Chop the Onion.
- Take the juice of it using a cloth. (Place the chopped onions in a cloth and press strongly you get the juice)
- It is called as a refined process with hands.
- Add shikakai powder.
- Take the amount according to your hair length.
- Repeat this once in a week
- The whole family can use this and you can suggest this to your friend who is suffering from head lice
10. Fenugreek Seeds
# how to get rid of lice in long hair with natural lice treatment
Using the fenugreek helps the problem of lice, here dandruff Vs Lice is different from each other but this remedy gives a quick and fast result for both the issues. Fenugreek is a natural remedy which gives relief for many diseases.
- Fenugreek seeds.
- Some water.
Procedure For The How To Get Rid Of Lice Infestation
- Boil fenugreek seeds in water.
- After cool it.
- Make a paste.
- Add one tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Add two tablespoon of vinegar
- Apply it and wait until it dries.
- Later have a head bath with lukewarm water.
Additional Tips To Remove Lice In Hair
- Have a regular head bath.
- Oil the hair regular
- Strong hair means no lice, keep your hair healthy.
- Stay away from the lice-infested person.
- Clean your pillows, beds, toys, etc
- Stay from dust.
- Stay away from animals. (Don’t go close to them)
Finally above all are the tested home remedies which will help the issue of how to get rid of lice. Therefore using these home remedies you feel free from lice.
For more updates follow top 100 home remedies and be happy.